Asked by Carla Truett
Answered by Bradford Creger, MoneyTips ContributorPRO+ in Pasadena, CA
Carla, You should definitely go and get your own individual homeowners insurance policy that would qualify as coverage under your loan. Your bank is covering their “...
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

Homeowners Insurance Schedule

Homeowners Insurance Schedule
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com