Want to learn how to build a successful home-based business? Ask the people who have gotten it done! Join the Home-Based Business #RenegadeMM Twitter Chat on Thursday, September 10, 2015, at 11 am PT.
MoneyTips surveyed 160 Americans to learn the ins and outs of working from home. The results will be in our upcoming eBook, “The Modern Entrepreneur: Secrets to Building a Thriving Business from Home”. The publication also includes profiles of successful business owners who prefer working from home over commuting to an office as well as their secrets to success. These entrepreneurs, who will also take part in the Twitter Chat, include:
- Jeff Timmons, founding member and vocalist in the multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated, American pop band 98 Degrees, who launched his solo career as a vocalist, music and docu-series producer from home;
- Lindsey Natzic-Villatoro, Photographer, Love Song Events and Photography, who started her business in 2011 with a borrowed camera and no savings but was able to make her artwork become an Internet sensation;
- Dr. Joyce Knudsen, Ph.D., The ImageMaker, Inc., a 71-year-old who runs an international image consulting practice and has amassed a social word-of-mouth referral network that’s closing in on 1 million people;
- Jeb Blount, CEO, Sales Gravy, Inc., who created one of the world’s leading sales acceleration, training, and recruitment firms; and
- Adryenn Ashley, Founder of Crowded Reality, Inc., creator of the first crowdfunding platform for reality TV.
Connect with these experts to get the conversation rolling. Among the questions we will ask the panel:
- What advice would you offer people who want to launch a business from home?
- How does working from home impact your business approach?
- How do you use social media to grow your business and have success?
If you have questions for the panel, tweet them to @MoneyTipsSocial and use the hashtag #RenegadeMM
The chat will be hosted by Marc Diana, co-founder of MoneyTips, and Winnie Sun, Founding Partner, Sun Group Wealth Partners. Register for the event and you’ll also get a copy of our eBook, “The Modern Entrepreneur: Secrets to Building a Thriving Business from Home”. Hope to see you there!