Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Michael Karu, CPA/CFF/CGMA in Livingston, NJ
When we prepare tax returns for couples, we routinely check to determine whether married filing jointly or separately is more beneficial. The process is to calculate ...
Asked by Erin
Answered by Justin Clark, Mortgage Broker in Moreno Valley, CA
If the income does not require you to claim on taxes, such as VA disability, then you can still use that towards qualifying. However, if this is "under the table" mon...
Asked by Ashley Soto
Answered by Ebrahim Rad, LUTCF , CLTC , MDRT in Woodland Hills, CA
You need to talk with your tax advisor or who ever prepare your tax.
Asked by Birdyt052
Answered by Paul Carson, Loan Officer in Conshohocken, PA
Asked by vickicastro75
Answered by David Meyers, Financial Adviser in Palo Alto, CA
The IRS will not directly take your state refund - your state won't send the money to the IRS. The state will send you a check (or make a direct deposit). The IRS wi...
Asked by j819Martinez
Answered by Sonia Renea, Financial Adviser in Fort Worth, TX
Are you a 1099 employee or W2?
Asked by niklecce123
Answered by Katrina Lessard, Financial Adviser in Scottsdale, AZ
Special rules commonly referred to as the "kiddie tax" rules apply when a child has unearned income (for example, investment income). Children subject to the kiddie ta...
Asked by j.sams76
Answered by Cynthia Williamson, CPA in Overland Park, KS
This is probably not what you want to hear, but the answer is no. You should, however, hold onto those receipts as it appears to be a major expenditure – although you...
Asked by patriciapotpie
Answered by Steffanie Staples, Insurance Agent in South Jordan, UT
Expense amounts greater than 7.5% of AGI
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Dave Bradley, Investment Manager (Financial Advisor) in North Charleston, SC
Hi Anonymously. Certainly, we can help you with that. We have several folks with these in our PE&VC (Private Equity & Venture Capital) group. There are 2 types an...
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

Federal Income Taxes

Federal Income Taxes
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com