Asked by Brady
Answered by Nancy Greenwood
Insurance Agent in Methuen, MA
Businesses and residences qualify for coverage. Buildings and Contents qualify for insurance. However, if your business or home is below ground level there is usuall...
Asked by Ron
Answered by Ted Miller
Insurance and Financial Services in Madison, AL
Flooding shouldn't affect home insurance rates because flood insurance is only underwritten by the federal government whereas home owners insurance is offered by priva...
Asked by delce8
Answered by David Skow
Mortgage Professional in Seattle , WA
What you will be able to qualify for is based on several things, including your credit score, income and debt. The best thing to do is to begin the formal pre-approval...
Asked by scottytheone1973
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

Disaster Insurance

Disaster Insurance
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com