Asked by WILLIE  |  Submitted August 12, 2015

Could you help me find someone who provides HARP loans?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  2

August 18, 2015

Hi Willie. Many lenders, myself included, write HARP loans, which are available for borrowers who closed loans by 5/31/2009 that were guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. The first step is to determine if you are HARP eligible, which you can do here: The biggest advantage of HARP loans are the reduced equity requirements. Borrowers with limited/no equity can often refinance under HARP, even if they aren't eligible under conventional guidelines. More questions? I'm happy to help, Ted

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.30.20 @ 16:03


December 07, 2016

Many lenders offer that program. I have just closed a couple recently. If you are in CA I can help you. Contact me through my profile.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.30.20 @ 16:03