Asked by Andrea  |  Submitted February 09, 2017

Can you dispute the date something shows on your credit report?

I have a charge off that happened in 2009 that is showing up as 2016.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service