Asked by Sadi
Answered by Prateek Mehrotra
Financial Adviser in Appleton, WI
I would go back to his grandma's tax return and trace the annual 1099 interest report and get the account number from that before contacting the bank. Keep in mind ...
Asked by Brady
Answered by Martin Leclerc
Financial Adviser in Bryn Mawr, PA
Deposit insurance works through the FDIC which is a US government corporation created by the Banking Act of 1933. Currently, deposit insurance guarantees the safet...
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by MoneyTips Writing Staff
Financial Adviser in Los Angeles, CA
That would require more than 20% interest in a year. For how long would you able to invest the money?
Asked by Crystal
Answered by Ronald Omar Flores
Membership Consultant/ Financial Consultant in Alviso, CA
Sometimes you can find better rate with Union Bank than traditional one but I want to caution you to read all fine print in any financial transactions
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service


Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com