Asked by Erin  |  Submitted November 20, 2015

Are there any types of programs or grants that will help single parents obtain a mortgage?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

November 26, 2015

Hello Erin,

I am pretty sure there are government programs in your state that will help single parent to buy a home or obtain lower mortgage rate. Check your local County for more details or a local realtors. But just a side note, maybe you need to double check your financial situation too. To make sure you can pay off the mortgage you are planning to obtain. A financial adviser can help you understand this things.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.30.20 @ 22:16