1. Clinton's 2015 net worth was reportedly $31.3 million. That's less than half of her husband's, and less than one-hundredth of Donald Trump's.
2. Clinton earned almost $1.6 million in speaking fees from Wall Street banks in 2013 - $675,000 from Goldman Sachs and $225,000 each from Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, and UBS Wealth Management.
3. Clinton's $350 billion government plan is aimed at making college more affordable. However, the $200,000 fee she charges universities for a 30-minute speech is equal to the annual tuition costs for eight students.
4. 2014 tax returns reveal that the Clintons paid $10 million in federal tax from an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $27.9 million. That amounts to an annual tax rate of 35.7% for the Clintons, compared to the national average of 14.7%.
5. Clinton has called for "huge campaign-finance reform", but in 2015, she raised $112 million for her primary campaign - more than any candidate, Republican or Democrat, has ever collected.