1. A month before the release of her new album, Glory, Britney agreed to extend her Las Vegas residency, Britney: Piece of Me, for two years for $35 million. The show helped her to achieve the sixth slot in The World's Highest-Paid Women in Music 2015 Forbes list with $31 million, ahead of J-Lo and Rihanna.
2. Britney's Las Vegas wedding to childhood friend Jason Allen Alexander cost $70; it cost $122 to annul it 55 hours later. Her second marriage, to back-up dancer Kevin Federline, ended after two years, costing her $1 million as well as $20,000 a month in child support for their two sons.
3. Britney earned $15 million for being a judge on the second season of Simon Cowell's American reality TV music competition The X Factor.
4. In 2004, Britney released her first fragrance with Elizabeth Arden, Curious. The perfume grossed $12 million in seven days, breaking Elizabeth Arden's record for first-week sales. Curious was the number one fragrance in department stores during 2004 and 2005, earning over $100 million in 2005.
5. Since being put under conservatorship in 2008, Britney's key decisions must be approved by her dad and a lawyer. In 2014, court documents show that Britney spent $20,000 on her hair and make-up, but $24,721 on pet care!
Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images