Are you a millennial who needs financial help? Do you know one who could use a hand… or a job?
According to MoneyTips’ landmark survey of more than 500 Americans in their 20s, 50% are satisfied with their current standard of living, but only 38% have saved enough money to maintain their lifestyle for more than three months should they find themselves out of work. One-third report that they aren’t meeting their financial objectives or haven’t even set goals.
We are here to help.
On Tuesday, March 31st, at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT, Millennial Influencer Chelsea Krost will co-host an hour-long Twitter chat with MoneyTips CEO Marc Diana (@marcdiana3) and Jeff Rose, CFP (@jjeffrose). Join this fast-paced chat and walk away with practical tips that can help you build a positive relationship with money and live the lifestyle you want on your own terms.
Register today for #MillennialTalk for the chance to win a $1,000 savings bond and a free consultation with a MoneyTips personal finance pro. You’ll also get a free copy of the popular eBook, The Millennial Next Door [Revealed], How to Succeed Financially in Your 20s and 30s.
Among the many personal finance professionals scheduled to take part in the Twitter Chat are:
- Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche, Speaker, Teacher of Financial Empowerment & Author, The One Week Budget @TheBudgetnista
- Matt Becker, Founder and Fee-Only Financial Planner, Mom and Dad Money, LLC @MomAndDadMoney
- Michele Berson, CFP®, Strategic Investment Advisor, Berson Money Management @BersonMoney
- Katie Brewer, CFP®, President, Your Richest Life @katieyrl
- Cathy Curtis, CFP®, Investment Advisor & Financial Planner, Curtis Financial Planning, LLC @cathycurtis
- Ebong Eka, CPA®, President, Ericorp Consulting, Inc. @ebongeka
- Vincent Giannattasio, Partner, A&G Financial Management @agfinancialmgt
- Robert Higgins, CFP®, Investment Advisor, Dalton Financial LLC @DaltonFinancial
- Kate Holmes, CFP, Founder & CEO, Belmore Financial, LLC @the_kate_holmes
- Anita Johnson, CEO and President, Money Wisdom for Women @monewisdomwomen
- Rob Jupille, President, RTJ Financial Management @robjupille
- Michael F. Kay, CFP® President, Financial Life Focus, LLC; Contributor, Forbes, Psychology Today & Financial-LifeFocus.com, @FinLifeFocus
- Derek Lawson, Financial Planner, Sonas Financial Group, Inc.@DerekLawson2
- Scott & Carrie Maderer, Financial Bloggers and Coaches, Christian Stewardship Coaching @StewardCoaching
- Ryan McDaniel, Wealth Management Advisor, Legacy Consulting Group, LLC @rc_mcdaniel
- J. Money, Founder, Rockstar Finance and BudgetsAreSexy.com @BudgetsAreSexy
- Stephanie OConnell, Personal Finance Blogger, Author & Entrepreneur, The Broke And the Beautiful Life @brokeandbeau
- Jodi Okun, Founder, College Financial Aid Advisors, @JodiOkun
- Michael Ononitrillo, Registered Representative, Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Leisa Peterson, CFP & Founder, WealthClinic @leislooski
- Joshua Rodriguez, Owner, CNA Finance and Columnist, anyoption @CNAfinance
- Joe Saul-Sehy, Co-Host and Chief Writer, Stacking Benjamins podcast and website @AverageJoeMoney
- LaTisha Styles, Founder, Young Finances @YoungFinances
- Winnie Sun, Managing Director & Founding Partner, Sun Group Wealth Partners @SunGroupWP
- Paul Vachon, Personal Finance Blogger & Founder, The Frugal Toad @TheFrugalToad
- Ben Wacek, CFP®, Founder, Wacek Financial Planning, LLC @BenWacek
- Philip H. Weiss, CFA, CPA, Chief Investment Analyst, Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors, Inc. @phweiss
- Roger Whitney, CFP®, Founding Partner, WWK Wealth Advisors,@roger_whitney
So don’t forget to register today for sage financial advice, and a chance at a $1,000 savings bond and free consultation with top investment advisor. We will send you further instructions on how to participate. If you have questions you would you like the panel to discuss, submit them in the comments field below, or tweet @MoneyTipsSocial using the #MillennialTalk hashtag.
The #MillennialTalk chat will take place Tuesday, March 31st, at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT.
To join us, go to www.twubs.com/millennialtalk and login with your Twitter account. Twubs will automatically put #MillennialTalk into every tweet so you can easily be part of the conversation and just focus on your answers and interactions. Questions will come out from Chelsea Krost numbered Q1, Q2, etc. Start your response with the correlating number, A1, A2 throughout the chat. Interact with our experts, answer questions, ask your own questions, pick up great advice and tips and most of all, have fun!
To qualify to be entered in the “Win The $1000 Savings Bond” Promotion, you only need to do 3 simple things.
- Register on MoneyTips.com
- Tweet this exact phrase from your personal Twitter account: “I entered to win a $1000 savings bond from @MoneyTipsSocial. You can, too! mny.tips/MTWin1K”
- Take part in the #MillennialTalk Twitter chat on Tuesday, March 31, by answering any of the questions in the chat and including @moneytipssocial in your answer.
"Win a $1000 U.S. savings bond" Twitter Promotion open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. To be eligible to win, entrant must be a registered member of MoneyTips.com and participate in the MoneyTips/Chelsea Krost Millennial Talk by answering at least one question using #MillenialTalk and @MoneyTipsSocial on Tuesday, March 31, between the hours of 8 PM ET/5 PM PT - 9 PM ET/6PM PT. The name on the Twitter account must be the same as the name registered on MoneyTips.com.
Winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries on or around April 3, 2015. Potential winners are subject to verification by MoneyTips.com, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Prize will be a US Savings Bond that costs $500 and will have a value of at least $1,000 in 20 years.
MoneyTips.com reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond MoneyTips’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion.