Asked by Sadi
Answered by Prateek Mehrotra, Financial Adviser in Appleton, WI
I would go back to his grandma's tax return and trace the annual 1099 interest report and get the account number from that before contacting the bank. Keep in mind ...
Asked by John D
Answered by Michael Keeler, CFP®, CLTCPRO+ in Las Vegas, NV
Another feature of the 529 plan is you can change the beneficiary. I have a 529 plan for each of my sons. If one decides not to go to college, I can make my other son ...
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Cathy Curtis, Financial Adviser in Oakland, CA
You might want to check out Quicken Loans HELOC's or Charles Schwab HELOC's (not sure if they do business in Florida)
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by David Skow, Mortgage BrokerPRO+ in Seattle , WA
You can choose to pay any fee/cost you want to based on the interest rate you choose ... so in many cases you can obtain a lender credit to help pay for some of yo...
Asked by Crystal
Sometimes you can find better rate with Union Bank than traditional one but I want to caution you to read all fine print in any financial transactions
Asked by Destinyban
Answered by Justin Clark, Mortgage Broker in Moreno Valley, CA
That depends on many things. With a bank, you are most likely only going to hear only what that particular bank has to offer. With a Mortgage broker, you will most l...
Asked by Bamelmont
It would depend on the type of investments you hold. If you would like to give me a call, I am based out of Reno, NV. I am an Advisor with Edward Jones, please feel ...
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service


Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com